TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sadly, every website these days needs some small print and we're no exception. Our legal-beagles have insisted we put all this guff here, to protect your rights as much as ours. Sorry!
Buyer means the individual or organisation that buys or agrees to buy the Goods from the Seller.
Consumer shall have the meaning ascribed in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
Contract means the contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions.
Goods means the articles that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller.
Website means lovemydog.co.uk
Seller means LoveMyDog Ltd, 36 Ermine Mews, Laburnum Street, London E2 8BF, that owns and operates lovemydog.co.uk
Terms and Conditions means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this agreement and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer's statutory rights as a Consumer.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer.
Acceptance of delivery of the Goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer's acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller. Any complaints should be addressed to the Seller's address at LoveMyDog, 36 Ermine Mews, Laburnum Street, London E2 8BF
Prize Draws and Competitions
LoveMyDog has two prize draws, Please ask to see our competition T&C's per competition you enter.
Prize Draw Rules
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
- Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- Winners will be contacted via email names displayed on our website.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.
- For competition run dates please refer to the individual competition rules.
- LoveMyDog is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and prizes are not transferable.
- LoveMyDog will not be liable for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control that prevent the competition being fulfilled, a winner or winners being chosen, or any prize being taken up or fully enjoyed by a winner. In the event of any error, whether printing, technological or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, LoveMyDog reserves the right to administer the competition as though the error had not occurred.
- If any winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason, or if LoveMyDog has not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, LoveMyDog reserves the right to award that prize (without notice to the first winner chosen) to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen shall not be eligible for any share of the prize.
- Names of prize winners may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Prize Draws, LoveMyDog, and this information may be published on the website at the discretion of LoveMyDog
- Prize winners and their pets agree to be featured in publicity material for LoveMyDog and on the Lovemydog website . All entrants automatically enter the Lovemydog subscribers list.
- Should the fabric or trim not be available at the time for any reason, LoveMyDog reserves the right to substitute for another similar fabric or trim of equal or greater value.
- By entering the prize draw the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules as amended from time to time, and by any competition instructions. It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any updates of these rules.
Birthday Free Gift Sign Up
Lovemydog's Free Birthday Gift sign up is valid for UK residents only. The Birthday gift offer is valid only once per household. Lovemydog's birthday free gift is discretionary and reserves the right to cancel any birthday subscribers and gifts at any time.
All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Seller. The Seller may choose not to accept an order for any reason.
Where the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 30 days.
Price and payment
The price of the Goods shall be that which is stipulated on the Website. The price is inclusive or exclusive of VAT.
The total purchase price, including VAT and delivery charges, if any, will be displayed in the Buyer's shopping cart prior to confirming the order.
Payment of the price plus VAT and delivery charges must be made in full before dispatch of the Goods.
Goods supplied within the UK will normally be delivered within 28 working days of acceptance of order.
Goods supplied outside the UK will normally be delivered within  working days of acceptance of order.
Where specific delivery dates have been agreed, and where this delivery date cannot be met, the Seller will endeavour to notify the Buyer and give the opportunity to agree a new delivery date or receive a full refund.
The Seller shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer's address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. Title and risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods. The exception to this is bespoke garments and items that the Seller takes possession of at the time of fitting or goods purchased by the Seller in the Studio/showroom which are taken away at the time rather than delivered.
Rights of seller
The Seller reserves the right to periodically update prices on the Website, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time. The Seller shall make every effort to ensure prices are correct at the point at which the Buyer places an order.
The Seller reserves the right to withdraw any goods from the Website at any time. The Seller shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any Goods from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
The Seller warrants that the Goods will at the time of dispatch correspond to the description given by the Seller. From time to time it may be necessary to make small changes to the items, which will be of an equal or greater value than that shown on the website.
All other warranties, conditions, or terms relating to fitness for purpose, merchantability or condition of the Goods, whether implied by Statute, common law or otherwise are excluded, and the Buyer is satisfied as to the suitability of the Goods for the Buyer's purpose.
Cancellation and return
The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller or return the items within 14 days of Invoice date in writing if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address. If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply (Lovemydog retains the right to refuse goods back once the sealant swing ticket has been removed). This includes the cost of delivery (except for the additional costs arising if you choose a type of delivery, other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
Return of Faulty Products - If the products you return are faulty, incorrect or damaged in transit, we will refund you the cost of the return postage, as well as the goods and your original posting and packing charges. Please return the items following the steps below, where a claim of defect or damage is made the Goods shall be returned by the Buyer to the Seller. The Buyer shall be entitled to a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges if the Goods are in fact defective. The item must be returned within 14 days of Invoice date (UK customers): 21 days Europe (excluding UK), 28 days Rest of the World. Returns received outside this timeframe will be considered for a credit note only and will not be eligible for a refund. Delivery and gift boxes charges are not eligible for refund. If you are entitled to a refund, we will process your refund within 30 days.
Goods must be returned by the Buyer at the Buyer's expense and should be adequately insured during the return journey with proof of posting. The Buyer will receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods.The exception is in the rare event that the product supplied is faulty, in which case the Seller will pay for return postage and insurance and offer a refund or exchange.
Any Clearance or Sale items purchased are non refundable if returned past the timeframe of 14 days from the date of Invoice. In this rare event the buyer will be eligible for a credit note only. Postage charges are applicable for Sale & Clearance item exchanges.
Limitation of liability
Except as may be implied by law where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Seller the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the Price of the Goods and the Seller shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
No waiver by the Seller (whether express or implied) in enforcing any of its rights under this contract shall prejudice its rights to do so in the future.
The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
Changes to terms and conditions
The Seller shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.