Return of non-sale items
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in a re-saleable condition. Returns are free within the UK on non sale items. Customers outside the UK are responsible for the postage costs incurred when returning items.
Please use our Royal Mail portal to download and print your complimentary return postage for your parcel (please note complimentary returns exclude any clearance or sale items):
Should you wish to return any items purchased online at www.lovemydog.co.uk, please follow the steps below:
1. The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of invoice date (UK customers); 21 days (Europe excluding UK); 28 days (Rest of the World).
2. Returns received outside of the time frame may be considered for a credit note only and will not be eligible for a refund.
3. Delivery and gift box charges are not eligible for refund.
4. If you cancel your order within 14 days after the day you receive your goods, and you cancel the whole order, we will refund only the standard postage fee (customers outside the UK do not receive postage refunds), in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. If you paid for premium or express delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery (customers outside the UK will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us and we will not refund any postage charges) UK Postage fees will not be refunded if you cancel after the 14 days allowed under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 or if you only cancel part of your order. Further details on how to exercise your rights under this regulation can be found here.
5. All items must be returned in an unused and saleable condition with original tags attached. We reserve the right to refuse items if they have been worn or soiled.
6. Please complete the Returns Form enclosed with your order as this will help speed up the refund and exchange process. We aim to refund you as quick as possible but please allow 30 days from date of returning your item. Any comments regarding the reason for return are greatly appreciated.
7. We recommend you obtain a proof of postage from your post office by using Royal Mail Registered Post or if using our UK complimentary return service as we cannot be held responsible for returned items that do not reach us.
8. If you are returning a present we have to refund the person who paid for it. We are happy to exchange your gift but we will also have to inform the original purchaser.
9. Any item purchased via telephone, mail order or internet must be returned directly to:
For an exchange or refund to be considered, any returned goods must be accompanied by the pink returns form (which can be found in the welcome envelope inside your package)
10. You will not be contacted for confirmation of your return so please keep track of your returns portal on our link or contact email@example.com for an update.
SALE & CLEARENCE ITEMS
Please note Sale items must be returned within 7 days of date of Invoice, any items received outside of this timeframe will not be eligible for a refund but a credit note. P&P charges for Sale item exchanges are £3.95
BESPOKE ITEMS AND MADE TO ORDER HATS are non refundable